Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Wish me luck...or don't

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I begin filming my new film "Look back, don't" tomorrow. Yay!
    I seem to have assembled the most annoying, kissass group of would-be actors ever.
    Anyway we're gonna do a few weeks of filming now then hold off until the summer, beacuse there summer shots.
    If I don't end up myself this might be half-way decent.
    So wish me luck, or don't

    ------------------
    "Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rar's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Break some legs.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •